In the face of challenging conditions brought about by the ongoing war, Linked Helper, a leading business automation tool, is extending its support to Ukrainian businesses.
Linked Helper has been offering free PRO licenses to Ukrainian individuals and companies since March 2022 and will continue to do so throughout the duration of the conflict.
This initiative aims to empower Ukrainian professionals and entrepreneurs by providing them with enhanced software capabilities to navigate the unique challenges they face.
Furthermore, Linked Helper is actively supporting two humanitarian funds in Ukraine (Rescue Now, Country Intention), promoting peace and extending aid to the country’s people and its vulnerable animals.
How to obtain a free PRO license
Linked Helper is dedicated to making obtaining a free PRO license as smooth as possible for eligible individuals and companies.
To qualify, users must:
- be citizens of Ukraine or have a co-owner of their company who is a Ukrainian citizen.
- have an activated free trial license.
❗ Linked Helper will provide as many licenses as there are active LinkedIn accounts associated with the user or organization.
What PRO features will users get?
By lifting restrictions on lead generation, audience engagement, and network expansion, Ukrainian professionals can take their business outreach to unprecedented heights.
The PRO license lifts restrictions on lead generation, audience engagement, and network expansion. For example, it includes:
- No limit on sending automated invites
- Unlimited messages to group members/event attendees
- No limits for hyper-personalized messages with images sent with Uclic
- Improved data export feature (send profiles to 3rd-party CRM without limits, export message history, and transfer it to 3rd-party CRM)
- Extended email scraping tool to 100 profiles/day
- Unlimited invites to groups, company pages, and events
- Unlimited likes on posts and articles
So, Ukrainian professionals can boost their business outreach on LinkedIn and reach new heights!
In these trying times, Linked Helper stands in solidarity with the people of Ukraine and is committed to empowering businesses and professionals throughout the war. By providing free PRO licenses, we strive to equip Ukrainian entrepreneurs with the essential tools needed to explore new opportunities, forge valuable connections, and overcome the challenges brought about by the conflict.